Giving Back to the Communities that Support Iron Tree Service…
Striving to Do Well by Doing Good
At Iron Tree Service we believe in our responsibility to be good corporate citizens. What does this mean to us?
Giving back to the communities and customers that support Iron Tree is a guiding principle of the company. Our team believes that with business success comes commensurate social responsibility and we as an organization take seriously our duty to support worthy causes.
Our hope is that Iron Tree customers come to recognize that there are real people here who truly care about social causes and those in need. It is important to us that many benefit from our continued success. This includes our customers, for whom we strive to deliver the highest value available in tree work, employees (the very foundation of our business) and their families, and worthy organizations serving the communities that have been crucial to the growth of Iron Tree Service.
Here is a partial list of organizations that we support:
- Ayer School PTO
- Beverly Firefighters Relief Assoc.
- Beverly Historical Society
- BHS Girls Hockey
- Christian Covenant Academy
- Easter Seals
- Essex Tech
- Friends of Endicott Park, Danvers
- Friends of Winthop School – Hamilton
- Greater Newburyport Mothers Club
- Hamilton Police Relief Assoc.
- Hamilton Wenham Green
- Hamilton Wenham Public Library
- Heartful Hand
- Ipswich Family YMCA
- Ipswich Traveling Softball
- Ipswich Firefighters
- iPods for Wounded Vets
- The Iron Rail Commission
- Lynch Park, Beverly
- Manchester Community Center
- North Beverly PTO
- North Shore Tigers
- Pete Frates 5K
- Pingree Park, Wenham
- St. John’s Prep
- Toys for Tots
- Wenham Police Relief Assoc.
- Wenham Veteran’s Memorial
- YMCA of the North Shore