Join Our Team
Take Control of Your Career
Working with Iron Tree Service is not a job; it’s a way of life.
Come join us and work outside; we’ll show you the ropes, literally. We’ll teach you everything you need to know. We’ll support you as you strive for advancement and higher levels of training and certification. And if you want to try out some indoor jobs, we’ll take you in house. The sky’s the limit at Iron Tree; let us help you climb.
We’re passionate, caring, and committed to offering the best professional tree service in the industry. If you’re energized by a new opportunity each day, enjoy working outdoors with a team, and want to build your career, we’re the company for you.
Whatever your background, experience, or goals, Iron Tree Service has opportunities for you.
We're Hiring: Current Openings
Job Post: Ground Crew Team Member
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a ground crew member to join our team. Our ground crew team members receive competitive rates commensurate with your experience.
Working with Iron Tree Service is not a job; it’s a way of life. Our team is the heart of our success. They’ve helped us become the fastest growing and highest rated professional tree service company in Massachusetts
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- CDL Class A, preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of grounds crew, climbing, or foreman experience in tree removal and pruning
- Ability to identify tree species
- Team and customer oriented values
- Willingness to adopt industry tree removal and pruning standards
- Ability to learn industry-standard rigging methods
- Ability to comply with ALL SAFETY POLICIES, no exceptions
- Ability to interact professionally with customers
In addition to compensation, benefits include:
- Health insurance
- 401K Retirement plan
- Holidays and other paid time off
- Professional Training
Job Post: Sales Arborist, MetroWest, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Due to continued growth, we’re adding to our outside sales team. Our peak sales performers consistently achieve competitive earnings commensurate with your experience.
Working with Iron Tree Service is not a job, it’s a way of life. Our team is the heart of our success. They’ve helped us become the fastest growing and highest rated professional tree service company in Massachusetts.
You will be big part of our commitment to our customers. A commitment that demonstrates the best professional tree service at the best value possible. That’s the Iron Tree way.
Ideal sales arborist candidates have the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years relevant tree industry sales experience (Required)
- CDL Class A (Preferred)
- A willingness to embrace the Iron Tree sales process
- A drive to consistently close new business
- manage sales territory and achieve quota
- provide estimates
- develop relationships with other industry professionals in your territory such as landscapers, designers, architects
- deliver on Iron Tree’s customer satisfaction commitment
In addition to a base salary and a generous commission plan, benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Professional Industry Training
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Work at Iron Tree Service means you’ll get the whole package. In addition to rewarding work with a great team, we offer full benefits and the resources to help you thrive and climb to the next level of your career.
Start Climbing Today
At Iron Tree Service, we’re dedicated to developing your professional tree care skills and continually increasing safety awareness. We offer a variety of programs that can help you discover your potential and provide the support you need to help you reach it.
Why We Love Working at Iron Tree
If you’re not 100% satisfied, we will make it right.
Client relationships are the very foundation of our business. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee has been the guiding principle of Iron Tree Service since day one and it means a lot to us. We want it to mean a lot to you as well. You won’t find that kind of accountability everywhere, but you will find it with us.