Covid 19 Precautions
In light of COVID-l9, Iron Tree Service has developed and implemented safety protocols to protect its clients and team members, and their families.
We consider it very important to provide you information about how Iron Tree Service is protecting you.
Free Estimate Site Visits
- Your sales arborist will call you upon arrival at your property
- If you prefer walking the job with your sales arborist, physical distance of at least ten feet must be maintained
- Alternatively, the sales arborist can walk your property while you speak with him over the phone from inside your home
Client Interaction During Work
- Primary mode of interaction between on-site crews and customers shall be via phone. The crew foreman will call to notifu you of arrival and prior to departure. Should you have any questions while work is being completed, please do not hesitate to call the foreman on his cell phone at any time. The foreman will be checking his phone periodically while on-site in the event he misses any calls from you
- Crew members shall be wearing gloves and have been instructed not to touch any objects at your property other than what is required to complete the contracted job in a safe manner
- If you feel it important to interface personally, we require social distancing of a minimum of ten feet in order to protect the safety of all parties
- Please also feel free to contact Courtney in the scheduling office at 978-778-6425 or the main company number 978-468-6688 if you are unable to contact the foreman on your job
While we do not anticipate any delay in fulfilling services, it is possible that slower than usual job completion times could result due to these enhanced protective practices. If you have questions or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact the office at 978-468-6688, or email info@IronTreeService.com. We are available 24/7 in the event of an emergency.
Thank you, for choosing Iron Tree Service.
The Iron Tree Service Team