Tree Trimming & Pruning Services in Massachusetts
Proper tree trimming, pruning, and selective thinning methods are essential for strong, healthy, long-lived trees. Late winter through early spring is generally the best time to prune your trees. We offer a wide range of trimming and pruning services tailored to your property and tree species’ health needs to:
- Improve tree stability and health by reducing tree canopies
- Increase light penetration, air circulation, and maintain shape by removing branches
- Prevent decay and falling limbs by removing dead, diseased, or broken branches
- Train young trees for a strong and healthy branch structure
- Provide clearance for buildings, vehicles, or pedestrians by removing lower branches
- Ensure the health and longevity of specific tree species such as Oak trees
Why Choose Iron Tree?
At Iron Tree, we stand behind our work. That means we aren’t finished until you are completely satisfied.
Supporting Massachusetts communities where Iron Tree works is a guiding principle of our company.
Iron Tree team members are friendly, professional and highly-skilled certified arborists and tree climbing experts.
Our state-of-the-art cranes, bucket trucks and chippers ensures your tree service gets completed in a safe, clean, professional and timely manner.
Safeguard Your Property
We take great care to protect your home or business, driveway, landscaping, lawn, outdoor items, furniture and the surrounding area.