In light of COVID-l9, Iron Tree Service has implemented additional safety protocols to protect our clients, our team members, and their families while we provide professional tree care and tree removal services of the highest quality. These are the safety precautions we are taking to protect you and our team:
Free Estimate Site Visits
• Your sales arborist will call you upon arrival at your property
• Our sales arborist will walk your property while you speak with him over the phone from inside your home
• Alternatively, if you prefer to walk the job with your sales arborist, a physical distance of at least ten feet must be maintained
Client Interaction During Work
• The primary mode of interaction between on-site crews and customers will be via phone. The crew foreman will call to notify you of our arrival and departure. Should you have any questions while work is being completed, please call the foreman on his cell phone at any time.
• Crew members will wear gloves and have been instructed not to touch any objects at your property, other than what is required to complete the contracted job in a safe and timely manner.
• If you feel it is important to interface personally, we require social distancing of a minimum of ten feet in order to maintain the safety of all parties.
• Please also feel free to contact us at 978-468-6688 if you would like to speak with the foreman scheduled for your job
While we do not anticipate any delay in fulfilling tree services, it is possible that the scheduling of your job may be impacted due to the need to fulfill enhanced protective practices for Covid-19 safety precautions.
We are committed to maintaining our routine approach to delivering tree service of the highest quality in the safest way possible. We’ll continue to monitor this ever-changing situation and will update you with any changes. If you have questions or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us or call 978-468-6688.
We are available 24/7 in the event of any tree service emergency.